The increase of outsourcing to the Philippines is credited to many factors. One essential factor is the technological advancement in telecommunications. As a result, the Internet becomes a gigantic space where businessmen and managers can coordinate with virtual workers. In today’s economy, numerous businesses have developed and were brought to the next level because of outsourcing.
Outsourcing has become a transformation catalyst that helps companies execute new processes, reduce costs, and get access to a global pool of talents. Around the globe, companies of all shapes and sizes and all types of industries are coming to requisites with new ways of doing business. In other words, outsourcing to the Philippines is growing. And it’s here to stay.
In this article, the following will be detailed:
- Why Outsource to the Philippines?
- Who Can Outsource?
- Ideal Tasks To Be Outsourced
- Where to Find Outsourcing Companies in the Philippines
Why Outsource to the Philippines?
The Philippines is a country where east literally meets west. In the past 5 years, the country has become the top choice for employers across the globe who would like to outsource their tasks. One major example is the sprouting of call centers all over the archipelago. More Filipinos are hired to answer inbound calls as customer service representatives or technical support. Let us look at some facts and at the same time, the reasons why the Philippines is a great outsourcing choice:
- Filipinos have an immense understanding of the Western business. The history of the Philippines affected its future so much. The Western colonization resulted to Filipinos’ deep understanding of the Western culture. Thus, Filipinos will fight to grow your business. Filipino workers devote more time into something natural: partnerships and perceptions.
- Filipinos speak English well. English is the primary language of instruction in Philippine schools and institutions. Filipinos can even speak English with little or no trace of accent at all. On the Internet, you can read a lot of well-written English articles without having a hint that a Filipino wrote it.
- Outsourcing to the Philippines is affordable. The benefit of outsourcing to the Philippines is impeccable – for the same cost of hiring one experienced western employee, you can hire a whole Filipino team committed to do all the delegated tasks.
- Filipinos are committed to their job. Filipinos are the most dedicated people in the world and they have the skills to provide you services with excellent result. Filipinos are generally-customer oriented and can easily adapt to any type of working condition.
Who Can Outsource?
Above are the top reasons why most global companies outsource to the Philippines. Now let’s discuss who can benefit from it.
- Those who are yet to start a business. If you are just starting out in business, outsourcing should be part of your plans. It can attest to be the solitary yet most significant building block as you set the groundwork for business success.
- Those who have been in the business. If you have been in the business for some time and are burdened to get the tasks accomplished, outsourcing will definitely aid you in meeting the deadlines. When you outsource, you are left with more time to perform other more important duties.
- Those who are running business alone. If you are alone in running a business, sooner or later you will seek help in order to grow it and increase your level of success. By outsourcing to the Philippines, you can employ skilled workers without the need for a long-term obligation. They can be hired per-hour, per-week or per-project basis.
Ideal Tasks to Be Outsourced
There are lots of tasks within every business that can be outsourced to self-governing contractors who serve other businesses. You will discover outsourcing to be more lucrative than doing them yourself or hiring full time employees. It makes sense to start outsourcing the ones that you are not very good at or those that take up so much of your time as the business owner.
- Web and Graphic Design. When you hire a web developer to code HTML for sales page, you are making an administrative decision about who you are and how you choose to run your business. You are learning how to hand over and change your focus to more profit-generating skills.
- Article Writing. Writing an article can eat up so much of one’s time. As the manager, you rather want to leverage your time in thinking of other business strategies instead of writing an article for yourself. There are many great article writers online who understand how you business runs and how it should be promoted.
- Data Entry. Routine tasks like data entry are completely suited to outsourcing. A cost-conscious business can effortlessly employ an outsourced team to execute just any data entry project possible while getting the job done with quality standard.
Where to Find Outsourcing Companies in the Philippines
Just mentioning the words “outsourcing to the Philippines” conjures the haunting of the right outsourcing company. Surprisingly, many companies dive into the journey without knowing their exact reasons of hiring employees from a foreign soil.
In search of the source? The Philippines has been on the outsourcing panorama for more than a decade and the Internet is the best place to find outsourcing companies in the country. The economy in the Philippines is budding stronger and outsourcing is here to stimulate some of that growth. If you’ve ever desired to strike into the growing market, NOW is the time to do it. It goes with saying that the Philippines has got all you need.